Willingness to travel up to 80% internationally in the Middle East and Africa Region
Logic Information Systems is a fast-growing project-centric consulting organization and an Oracle Retail Implementation Partner, which specializes in solving our clients' business problems with expert technology implementations and custom software development and integration services.
Due to our incredible growth and client demand, we are seeking a Technical Consultant. As a Technical Consultant, you will support client implementations by providing critical technical skills.
Our consultants work closely with Retail clients to determine how their businesses are run today and what opportunities for process improvement exist for the future. Logic consultants use a variety of tools to translate customer needs into solution capabilities including, but not limited to, gathering and documenting business needs of the client, providing system demonstrations, testing, training and driving process engineering. The Technical Consultant role is a highly interactive, complex role where the consultant has a blend of strong analytical, communication, problem solving and technical skills.
· Translates the technical needs for configuration specifications.
· Provides technical knowledge of Oracle Retail Solutions to clients incorporating retail common practices.
· Design, Implement & Support batch executions.
· Facilitate the logging, reporting and resolution of application issues.
· Perform knowledge transfer to client personnel especially related to Oracle Retail.
· Participate in supporting production environment as necessary.
· Perform handoff to support team upon successful project completion.
· Perform go-live assessments to determine readiness of the system as well as client and support teams.
· Develop data conversion and integration scripts.
· Deploy and test integration scripts.
· Execute conversion cycles.
· Continually develops expertise on best practices and use/implementation of Oracle Retail Solutions.
· Assists in creating and executing client presentations.
· Supports team environment by collaborating with others to move forward with the client’s best interests.
· Completes required weekly administrative tasks including, individual status report, and time & expense entry.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a technology related field
· Willingness to travel up to 80% internationally in the Middle East and Africa Region
· Exposure to the following technologies – Oracle, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting, Unix, Java, ADF and Forms.
· Self-motivated, tenacious and displays an entrepreneurial approach
· Passion for learning and a desire to develop technical and consultative skills
· Effective written and verbal communications to work collaboratively with project and practice teams and client stakeholders
· Strong interpersonal/networking skills
· Solid analytical and problem solving skills
· A polished and professional image
· Flexible and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- 3 years of related professional experience
- Consulting work experience