Logic Information Systems is a fast-growing project-centric consulting organization and an Oracle Retail Implementation Partner, which specializes in solving our clients’ business problems with expert technology implementations and custom software development and integration services.
Due to our incredible growth and client demand, we are seeking an Oracle Retail Developer for several outstanding opportunities that we currently have available.
Your Role as an Oracle Retail Developer
- Participates in the Conceptual/Detailed Design Sessions to review the client’s business process definition, organisation structure and KPIs.
- Assist in determining how best to utilise Oracle Retail Solutions to meet their changing business needs.
- Assist in the translation of business needs to configuration specifications, partnering with the Configuration Consultant, to gather business needs.
- Responsible for overall business aspects of the design phases of the project.
- Functions as the Business Consultant on the project team. This team will support the development of test scripts, training, pilot and UAT phases of the implementation.
- Provides business knowledge of Oracle Retail Solutions to clients incorporating retail common practices. Assist the client with process design.
- Provide leadership in the development plan, creation and execution.
- Continuously develop depth and breadth of Oracle Retail Solutions.
- Develop presentation and client leadership skills.
- Develop expertise on best practices and use/implementation of Oracle Retail Solutions.
- Actively lead and contribute to your practice area through identification and creation of implementation focused deliverable’s.
- Completes required weekly administrative tasks including, individual status report and time and expense entry.
- A minimum of 5 years of Oracle Retail software experience.
- Melbourne Based.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle customers politely and professionally.
- Technical knowledge in Oracle Retail, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, UNIX, Pro*C and batch schedulers.
- Functional knowledge on any of the following Oracle Retail modules – RMS, WMS, RPM, RDF, SPO, MFP, AP, Store Cluster, ReIM, Allocation, ReSA, POS and RA.
- Experience in understanding and documenting the customisations in the module.
- Experience in Design, develop, test, support and implement Oracle solutions.