At Logic, we solve retail problems. What sets us apart is our approach: we apply a consumer-centric lens towards solving business problems through efficient retail systems integration, leading to a productive and profitable customer shopping experience. Take your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of retail, technology, and innovation. Join our retail technology team and you will team up with diverse, talented colleagues, and leaders who support your success.
Your Role as a QA – Digital Commerce
There is never a typical day at Logic, but that’s why people love it here! As a QA Analyst, you will join project teams and provide critical business analysis skills. You will also bring experience across a range of e-commerce platforms.
As Logic’s business grows and evolves, you should be energized by change and comfortable with working in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of testing on an e-commerce platform. This includes business requirements review, test planning, functional and regression testing, issue resolution and reporting in an Agile environment.
- Analyze the needs and estimate the effort to test a specific functionality (“User story”).
- Design functional test cases that verify requirements and validate functionality provided.
- Execute all levels of testing, including functional testing, regression testing, smoke testing, exploratory testing, and load testing.
- Report bugs and incidents to the development team (Azure DevOps tool)
- Collaborate with developers to improve the quality of deliverables and ensure that business needs are met.
- Maintain a growing and robust suite of automated end-to-end test cases, using internal tools and processes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions to optimize and evolve processes and work methods.
- Actively contribute to the growth of our product knowledge base and interface with external audiences and internal teams as required.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience as a QA Analyst or QA Engineer in a software company
- Retail knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
- Knowledge of Cloud based DevOps tools
- Experience in ERP software testing (Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP BI)
- Experience working with Microsoft MS Sql Server – Queries
- Knowledge of the Azure environment
- Experience in project management software development teams (Scrum or Agile methods)
- Knowledge of retail technology products and/or willingness to learn about new solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience