Logic Information Systems is a fast-growing project-centric consulting organization and an Oracle Retail Implementation Partner, which specializes in solving our clients’ business problems with expert technology implementations and custom software development and integration services.
Due to our incredible growth and client demand, we are seeking Senior Manager for several outstanding opportunities that we currently have available.
Your Role as a Senior Manager
- Manage multiple client relationships, including owning the overall client experience with Logic.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities on the project team
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope definition and control.
- Manage all aspects of the process including systems analysis, design, development, installation, implementation and maintenance.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Minimises exposure and risk on project
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
- Create, manage and implement high-level project planning and scheduling, including staffing, timeline and budget considerations.
- Monitor and report to Logic, Oracle Retail and client user management on the status of project efforts; anticipate and identify issues that may prevent deliverables and develop and implement corrective actions.
- Consult clients on implementation approach, project phasing and risk management strategies.
- Executive level project status reporting (e.g. steering committee).
- Ensure continuity of client experiences with Logic, including transition from project to ongoing support.
- Assist in the definition and ongoing maintenance of Logic’s project methodology.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience managing enterprise software implementation
- Excellent abilities in public communications and consensus building
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
- Holds regular status meetings with project team
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Excellent understanding of retail processes and procedures
- General understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
- Genuine interest and takes pride in mentoring junior staff
- PMI or other project management experience and certifications are a plus