As part of the Logic Global Strategy Team, the Technical Director – Global Digital Commerce Strategy will use retail industry knowledge, strong business acumen, and deep technical expertise to enable Logic’s strategy in the Digital Commerce space. You will architect solutions to enhance Logic’s capabilities as a Digital Commerce leader and will maximize revenue growth through increasing Logic’s market share.
Logic Information Systems is a retail industry-focused global provider of technology and business consulting services. We help our clients execute on their next-generation data analytics, digital, omnichannel, and cloud journeys. We solve their most challenging technology and business problems in all business areas including merchandising, supply chain, marketing, customer experience, and store operations using innovative ideas and cutting-edge solutions.
You are a self-motivated team player who excels at cultivating strategic relationships with clients, partners well with internal stakeholders is focused on developing team capabilities, and is eager to generate new opportunities!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Quickly gain the confidence of client senior leaders and executives with enterprise architecture knowledge and experience, including the capability of envisioning, communicating, and evolving clients’ architecture
- Understand and develop best practices to support Logic’s go-to-market strategy in the Digital Commerce space, including keeping relationships with strategic partnerships, support to marketing materials, and global enablement
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales and strategic objectives, executing according to the go-to-market plan
- Maintain appropriate opportunity pipeline to build confidence in achieving expected sales targets
- Generate Consulting Services sales by identifying client needs, assessing how Logic can provide solutions, and closing the transaction
- Responsible for the creation of Request for Proposal (RFP), Client “First Contact” Sales Decks and Statement of Work (SOW) with assistance from partner’s executives, both Logic and partners’ pre-sales, and implementation teams
- Participate in and stay current with current industry and market trends that impact business and economic factors by establishing relationships with our partners’ Sales Representatives
- Assist in providing the project team with knowledge transfer from the pre-sales process, perform checks and balances in the project delivery team to ensure the project is on the right track
- Provide mentoring, and advice to those that may be interested in a Digital Commerce career or advancement with the Digital Commerce domain
- Assist in the recruitment of staff as needed, technical interviews, and vetting profiles
- Minimum combined 10 years of professional experience in a consulting firm and/or a retail organization (managing merchandising, marketing, finance, supply chain, digital, analytics, etc. operations). Special consideration for cross-functional background.
- Client facing experience at the senior executive level with strong communications skills
- A proven track record of developing, selling (to clients or in-house stakeholders), and delivering complex, impactful client engagements or internal projects.
- Demonstrated success architecting and selling complex application solutions and consulting services to retail clients.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining the pipeline and attaining sales targets.
- Practical knowledge of digital transformation consulting and services-based programs.
- Ability to analyze client needs accurately and articulate the Logic value proposition in response.
- Active relationships with e-commerce solutions sales representatives are a plus.
- Experience working on multiple engagements and/or opportunities at the same time with multiple clients.
Desired Technical Skills
- Microservices, Integrations layers, Serverless Architecture, API-Architecture, Cloud software development
- Good knowledge of web development and e-commerce
- Knowledge about professional software engineering e.g., object-oriented programming and design models, SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns
- Systems: DevOps, GitHub, Docker
- Experience with commerce solutions like Salesforce Commerce, SAP Hybris, Orckestra, Hybris, Commercetools, VTex, Spryker, and Magento, or similar services or platforms in the digital commerce industry
- Experience in the digital commerce ecosystem with platforms such as Custom front ends (angular, react JS), CMS (Head), PIM/MDM, DOM (OMS), Fulfillment solutions, Digital Asset Management (dam), Search engines (Elastic search, Solr), Loyalty platforms, Martech, and Web Analytics, Cloud (Azure, AWS), Payment gateways
- Also familiar with back ecosystems such as ERP’s, warehouse management, point-of-sale systems.
- Minneapolis, MN or Remote – will potentially travel to location of an assigned client