We are less than 3 weeks away from Oracle Industry Connect (OIC) and we at Logic are excited for a busy three days with our customers and partners. Reasons why to attend are:
- It is an event for retailers, by retailers
- Oracle Retail Release v16
- Cloud-First Strategy
- Innovation and Execution Across the Ecosystem
There will be over 200 retail executives in attendance and 30 retailer speakers of all scopes and sizes to focus on anticipating market changes, simplifying operations, and empowering your team to inspire authentic brand experiences. OIC comes at a perfect time as the retail world is encountering some major changes and retailers have to address trends like:
- Having to Remove Costs: Continued Financial Pressure for Both Margins and Operating Expense
- Flawless Execution: The Need for Speed and Protection from Disruption/New Market Entrants
- Demand for Elevated Brand Experiences and Brand Equivalency Across Channels
We are having discussions with retailers not only about these trends, but HOW to address and implement solutions that cut costs and enable key omnichannel capabilities. In addition to the trends above, Oracle Retail in the Cloud is now a reality and retailers are starting to reap the rewards. Based on a recent report, 26 percent of the retail IT software spend in 2017 will be on Cloud solutions. We want to help take you there.
Come visit us in the Connect Zone and we’d love to have a chat about the “HOW” to get the most out of your Oracle Retail investment. If you are on the fence about attending, take a look at the agenda here. We hope to see there!
-Leif Knutson, Director of Business Development & Marketing, Logic Information Systems