Retail is seeing seismic shifts, and it’s tougher than ever to maintain and grow your competitive mark within the current environment. To maintain success, brands must focus on three key areas: Innovation, Agility, and Scalability.
Generate growth through a scalable set of systems that respond to market demand.
Make the move to Headless Commerce / SaaS Commerce Cloud-based Solutions.
Perform many core business functions via integrations with existing services. A headless commerce approach improves performance, which can lead to the following improvements for D2C brands:
Increase in conversion rates
Uptick in pages per session with impressive 38ms page-to-page load speeds
Increase in Average Order Value (AOV)
The highest e-commerce conversion rates occur on pages with load times between 0-2 seconds
- Pay for what you use: reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) – development, support, maintenance, etc.
- Deploy the right solution to enhance & augment existing functionality within your ecosystem..
- Easily add or manage additional Brand sites with a unified commerce view “under the hood.”
- Offer products and services to new channels (B2B/D2C).
- Increase conversion rates with site-wide high response times.
- Capture more revenue on seasonally challenging events such as Black Friday etc by eliminating outages and downtime.
Tailor experiences and get your products to customers across all channels as quickly and reliably as possible.
Unifying the end-to-end customer experience is vital.
Often, the key to winning your customer’s business comes down to delivering engaging, personalised content with rich product information. If you don’t offer it, finding someone who does is just a web search away.
People are 40% more likely to spend more than planned when they identify the shopping experience to be highly personalized
- Create a tailored experience by providing capabilities such as price lists, catalogues, upselling/cross-selling, agile marketing, and personalised content to each target segment.
- Make creating consistent omnichannel experiences easier, so your teams can focus on optimising conversion & customer retention.
Gain agility to meet customer needs in a competitive market.
Consumers want many options for delivery depending on their needs at any given moment.
This chart provides a snapshot of expedited and flexible fulfillment services offered by grocers across E.E.A., U.K. and Switzerland
- Reduce friction and optimize operational processes to increase your bottom line.
- Gain the agility you need to add enhanced distributed order management functionality
and fulfilment solutions without major disruptions to your business.
Headless Commerce (or Head-on, if you prefer):
Frees you to capture trends by separating the front-end experience from the back-end architectural constraints of legacy monolithic e-commerce systems.
With mobile commerce sales booming, the time is ripe to make the move to a headless platform. This allows much more flexibility for content delivery that is optimized for mobile devices.
Product Information Management (PIM):
Streamlines the process for ensuring complete product information is available to customers. The PIM can be used to create tailored experiences for each channel and customer segment.
Give digital commerce pros the ability to swap components of a system without creating a cascade effect, which allows brands using these platforms much more flexibility when adding new functionality.
Digital Sales rose 45.2% in November-December 2020 compared to the 2019 season. This was 3X the YOY rate of increase for the previous holiday
M-commerce grew by 30% in lockdown, moving three to four years in a few months
(Internet Retailer, 2021)
Minimise the impact on the business and increase momentum when making changes.
Nearly one-third of ecommerce retailers are looking to update their ecommerce platform in 2021. But a key concern when making changes to the operational business is the disruption and the time it takes to reap the benefits of those operational changes. Logic excels in making well-planned, collaborative system changes that focus on incremental business benefits such as more revenue, less risk and better productivity to ensure less disruption and faster time to value.
How Logic can help you move to a modern digital platform by leveraging the assets you already have:
- Business-led Approach: By focusing on the outcome and required benefit, there is a higher emphasis on solving the problem with the least amount of interruption to existing operations.
- Leveraging Existing Ecosystem: While carefully enhancing the existing IT estate through integrations to APIs offering new functionality, the benefits can be more easily and quickly realised.