Logic knows Retail.
We deliver unparalleled expertise in analytics and business intelligence for retailers.
We know retail. We’ve worked with over 50 retailers to transform their BI platforms, synchronize enterprise metrics, provide role-based insights, and numerous other capabilities to help business leaders address business challenges through comprehensive insights.Our team is stacked with former software architects, data architects, and data scientists, and seasoned retail business leaders who serve as a key resource in the ongoing development of business intelligence and analytics solutions
Realize the promise of your untapped information.
To fully benefit from your valuable business information, you need advanced analytics capabilities. With a clear, comprehensive view of your business, you can make better decisions. Logic delivers the full range of foundation, data access and data science services required to turn your data into insights.
Moving your data to the cloud is the key to reducing time to insights. Ongoing integrate new data sources to continue to leverage the data cloud performance.
Unified omnichannel data is a necessity for retail leaders. While systems will remain fragmented your data doesn’t have to. Our modernization approach post-migration starts with addressing Data Quality and Integrated Framework Foundation then role-based needs.
- Data quality is paramount to provide analytics that can be trusted to drive action, this is achieved through activities like data validation, data cleansing, and auditing. In the case you have a centralized analytics organization their valuable time can now be spent on research not prepping data!
- Integrated Framework Foundation: The value of an integrated framework provides is to standardize, accelerate and fulfill broader data needs, minimizing the demand for spot solutions for limited For data to help solve today’s cross channel problems it needs to be unified.
- Access Based on Role: Combined with role-based data, dashboards, and reporting your business teams are in the position to take action, leading with confidence in their decisions.
Targeted Retail Answers
Strategic business questions or weekly transactional questions can be answered with relevant data sets and cutting-edge data science methods. These answers can inform a solution for that strategic investment or inform daily execution systems, such as inventory or labor for example!
Address the challenges of executing against Omnichannel Converged Commerce
Learn more about Logic’s unique solutions
for Omnichannel Customer Experience Analytics
and Omnichannel Inventory Analytics.
Measure Customer Experience
Gain valuable insight into how experiences at each customer touchpoint are impacting your business performance.
Go beyond traditional CX measures such as Customer Satisfaction and Net Promoter Score to get a deeper look across the customer journey. From the customer’s online shopping or in-store buying experience, curbside pick-up through to issue resolution when something goes wrong, we help retailers understand the entirety of the customer experience.
Both the negative “pain points” to be fixed and the positive “aha moments" can be optimized. By establishing an Omnichannel CX Scorecard, you can make sense of the valuable but fragmented data sources that tell a comprehensive story of your omnichannel customer experience.
Assess Omnichannel Profitability
Evaluate the true cost to serve in an omnichannel environment where product handling spans DC’s, fulfillment centers, and multiple store roles.
Retailers must drive the most value out of every unit of inventory by placing it in the optimal location (thus reducing product movement.) This is essential to driving operational efficiencies and maximizing profits.
We help retailers take a data-driven approach to answer key questions:
• Understand the key influential factors that impact optimal inventory placement
• Apply data-driven intelligence to influence the execution systems to bring precision to product placement on first touch without risk to customer experience
• Make sense of these massive data sets from both structured and unstructured sources. The discipline required to organize all this data can be a daunting task, requiring both business and technological expertise.
Analyze Customer Purchasing Behavior
Right-size assortments to better align with how and where your customers are purchasing products.